Homemade Pitaya Bowl
Hi Guys! Some of you may know that my Instagram started as a food account. I loved making smoothies and bowls and sharing their deliciousness! I STILL LOVE making them. They are refreshing, healthy, and pretty to look at! I wanted to share how easy it is to make your own at home Pitaya Bowl!
Pitaya is very popular because of its healthy benefits and its vibrant color. However Pitaya bowls can be in the $10 range and you actually have to leave your house to get one. If you're like me and like relaxing at home but also like Pitaya bowl fret no more. They are EXTREMELY easy to make at home!
The first thing you need is a frozen Pitaya plus packet! They are sold at most health food stores in the frozen food section. I get mine at Sprouts.
The rest of the ingredients you can get at a regular grocery store.
- 1 frozen Pitaya Plus pack
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice!)
- toppings of your choice! (I always love fruit toppiings! Occasionally I'll add other superfoods like chia seeds, goji berries, or hemp hearts!)
- Put the frozen ingredients in a blender
- Add the milk
- add the toppings
Guys it's so easy! Enjoy!